Death of a Cad

by M.C Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglilith89wing of Teckomatorp, Skåne Sweden on 4/14/2024
Journal Entry 1 by winglilith89wing from Teckomatorp, Skåne Sweden on Sunday, April 14, 2024
Taking this book to the bookcrossing convention in Finland 2024

Journal Entry 2 by winglilith89wing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

From the author of the Agatha Raisin television series...DEATH OF A CAD: A Hamish Macbeth MysteryWhen Priscilla Halburton-Smythe brings her London playwright fiancé home to Lochdubh, everybody in town is delighted . . . except for love-smitten Constable Hamish Macbeth. Yet his affairs of the heart will have to wait. Vile, boorish Captain Bartlett, one of the guests at Priscilla's engagement party, has just been found murdered-shot while on a grouse hunt. Now with many titled party guests as the prime suspects, each with a reason for snuffing out the despicable captain, Hamish must smooth ruffled feathers as he investigates the case. When the hidden culprit strikes again, Hamish will find himself trying to save Priscilla from a miserable marriage-and catch a killer before he flies the coop.

Journal Entry 3 by wingOldVulturewing at Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, April 19, 2024
Thanks a mir for this blissful NSS present! I like all of ist very much, especially black tea and salted caramel are favourites of mine :-)
I‘m looking forward to a new nice Hamish Macbeth story and I will see if I can find and thank you in person :-)