Anywhere out of the world

by Karin Tidbeck | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPanzeranziwing of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 4/14/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingPanzeranziwing from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, April 14, 2024
"They were just kids when they went out there, out to the summer house, twenty years ago. It was in the dark of December and there were four of them, hoping to witness a supernatural phenomenon they had heard would appear exactly at midnight. Suddenly there was a scream, and then only two of them were left. Where did the others go?" (bokus.com)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPanzeranziwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Released om BC Convention! =)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 25, 2024
I think this was the last book I picked up from the Book Buffet at the Tampere Convention. We were gathering up the leftover books for a Release Walk and this one was so little and attractive, I just had to take it home. (I was pretty sure it wouldn't put my suitcase over the limit!)