The Storm Sister

by Lucinda Riley | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingtoukokuuwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 4/14/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingtoukokuuwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, April 14, 2024
I'm going to Tampere Convention soon and I am really excited as this is my first international gathering and it's great to meet so many bookcrossers! I had a peek in some wishlists and this one was on dacejav's list. Enjoy reading!

I struggle a bit with this series. Books are too long for me and too romantic maybe. But the history parts are interesting! I really enjoyed reading about Grieg and Anna's story. And Ally's tragic loss really touched me I have to admit. It has been a while since I read this but this comes to mind when I think of this. By the way, I really love Norway and Grieg's music!

Journal Entry 2 by wingtoukokuuwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I hope you have enough space in your luggage as this wish list book of yours is quite a doorstopper! If not or if the wish has expired somehow you can leave this in the book buffet of Tampere Convention!

I hope you have a great time in Tampere! I'm really looking forward for the experience as this is the first international convention for me.

Journal Entry 3 by dacejav at Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia on Tuesday, April 23, 2024
I hope you enjoyed your first convention! I and my daughter had a lot of fun. Thank you for this wish list book. I hope to collect all of the series some day.