Those People Next Door

by kia Abdullah | Unknown |
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 4/13/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2024
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2024
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM HOME...

MEET YOUR NEW NEIGHBOURS...

AND PREPARE FOR THE NIGHTMARE TO BEGIN...

Salma Khatun is hopeful about Hampton, the safe district to which she, her husband and son have just moved. But soon Salma sees her neighbour throw a ball at the anti-racist banner her son put in their front garden. She doesn't complain because she wants her family to fit in. But then worse things start to happen - things Salma can't ignore. A battle begins and quickly turns into a deadly nightmare.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 18, 2024
This was a handy quick read for my train journey from Tampere to Turku. I kept thing it seemed familiar as it I had read it before but maybe it was because of Those People by Louise Candlish. I really enjoyed it with lots of unexpected things happening and an unexpected ending.

Left at Turku Castle