A Storm of Swords

by George R. R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 055357342X Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 11, 2024
2011 Bantam paperback of the 2000 Book Three entry in the Song of Ice and Fire violent fantasy series. Too much stuff happens to explain, but basically it is a sturggle exploding the Seven Kingdoms in a veritable storm of swords. I found this copy yesterday in the Fat Orange Cat Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1977 Dying of the Light [read 2015]
1982 Fevre Dream [read 2021]
1985 Nightflyers (story collection) [n/a]
1996 A Game of Thrones [read 2022]
1999 A Clash of Kings [read 2024]

Edit May 19, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs impossibly long, at over 1100 pages, not including all the massive extra end material. I currently have this ranked at #8137 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - 5805 Merriewood Drive in Oakland, California USA on Sunday, May 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2024 UTC) at LFL - 5805 Merriewood Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.