Gone For Good

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 038533558x Global Overview for this book
Registered by rampallion of Evanston, Illinois USA on 6/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, June 03, 2004
Read this while on vacation. A twisty, turny, violent, compelling mystery/thriller. Terrific ending. I'm definitely going to read more Harlan Coben.

Journal Entry 2 by rampallion at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, June 07, 2004
Release planned for Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at Meet Up at Cafe Mozart, 600 Davis Street in Evanston, Illinois USA.

Bringing to the Meetup at 7 p.m.

Journal Entry 3 by marcus23 from Brevard, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Thanks Rampallion.

Another one of those authors I've been hearing about for the longest time. Time I found out what all the shouting is about. Actually I did recently buy a paperback of his - I was a little fearful it was the same book. But, not to worry, it wasn't.

Journal Entry 4 by marcus23 from Brevard, North Carolina USA on Monday, May 25, 2009
I have to move and this didn't make the cut.

Journal Entry 5 by marcus23 at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, May 25, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/26/2009 UTC) at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA

To be released at the bonus meet up at Cafe Mozart.

If there are no takers, to be left on the shelf of the condiments stand.

Journal Entry 6 by gingergrant from Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, June 18, 2009
Picked this up at the last Evanston BC Meet-up. I'm going to put it on the give-away table in my office. If nobody picks it up, I'll reclaim and rerelease it.