Me Before You

by Jojo Moyes | Romance |
Registered by wingInge1990wing of Rhenen, Utrecht Netherlands on 4/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingInge1990wing from Rhenen, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, April 11, 2024
They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose . . .

Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life—steady boyfriend, close family—who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex–Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life—big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel—and now he’s pretty sure he cannot live the way he is.

Will is acerbic, moody, bossy—but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living.

A Love Story for this generation and perfect for fans of John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn’t have less in common—a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart?

Journal Entry 2 by wingInge1990wing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

On the convention table

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 21, 2024
Oh, my God. I don't think I have ever been so emotional. I was sobbing at the end (maybe the wine). There is so much I want to say about this story but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who, like me, doesn't read the blurb and approaches a book without knowing what it is about. I will say it brought to mind the Terry Pratchett documentary he did a couple of years ago. So moving.

Released 1 mo ago (4/22/2024 UTC) at -- Somewhere In Tampere / Jossain Tampereella in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I never got on the release walk so leaving in my AirBnB.