Spy High: Mission One

by A. J. Butcher | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 031615587x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/10/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, April 10, 2024
2004 Little, Brown trade paperback of the 2003 young adult action adventure about a youth academy of trained agents, where this time, failure will result in death. I found this copy a week ago in the Midvale Little Free Library.

Edit April 16, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for younger readers and runs a bit short. I currently have this ranked at #5015 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Lamson Rd (18605) in Castro Valley, California USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/16/2024 UTC) at LFL - Lamson Rd (18605) in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.