Lord of Raven's Peak

by Catherine Coulter | Romance |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/7/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, April 7, 2024
1994 Jove paperback about Vikings in love with two newly captured slaves from adventuring in Kiev. I found this copy last week in the Lamson Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read:
1981 The Offer [read 2023]

Edit April 18, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3853 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Glen Avenue (36) in Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 18, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/18/2024 UTC) at LFL - Glen Avenue (36) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.