A Nearly Normal Family

by M. T. Edvardsson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 152900814X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingForagerwing of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on 4/6/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingForagerwing from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 6, 2024
A couple of weeks ago I did a tour of phone box libraries in Gloucestershire, picking up quite a few books as I went. This one will have come from one of those, but I now can't be sure whether it was Cambridge, Eastington, Leonard Stanley or Kings Stanley.

Journal Entry 2 by wingForagerwing at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 6, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (4/6/2024 UTC) at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

My book swap was a bit depleted, but I have been able to restock it today.

Released 3 wks ago (6/20/2024 UTC) at Merryfellow Pub, Charlton Kings in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

With your back to the bar, thread your way between two tables, miss the two steps down and, tumbling to the floor, out of the corner of your eye, you'll see the book swap by the armchairs on your left.

Journal Entry 4 by wingForagerwing at The Royal in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2024

Released 4 days ago (7/11/2024 UTC) at The Royal in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

Over to your right as you face the bar with your back to the front door. I rescued this just in time from the Merryfellow Inn, which is about to close its doors until a new owner breathes life into it again.