Guards! Guards!

by Terry Pratchett | Humor |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/6/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, April 6, 2024
1989 Victor Gollancz hardcover, with dust jacket, about an honest, tall misfit among dwarfs, who joins the corrupt Night Guard, and dragon stuff happens. I found this copy this week in the Lamson Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read:
1971 The Carpet People [read 2019]
1983 The Colour of Magic [read 2021]
1988 From Homogenous to Honey (short story) [read 2013]

Edit April 14, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1544 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/14/2024 UTC) at LFL - Clarendon Cres (1092) #18893 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!