The Incorporated Knight

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/5/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, April 5, 2024
1988 Baen paperback of the 1987 fantasy about a young knight on a quest to bring back two square yards of dragon hide.

I can let this one go after I read:
1941 Lest Darkness Fall [read 2010]
1942 Land of Unreason [n/a]
1948 The Wheels of If and Other Science Fiction (short stories) [n/a]
1949 The Queen of Zamba [read 2018]
1950 Perpetual Motion [read 2018]

Edit April 13, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #725 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Glencourt Dr (1130) in Oakland, California USA on Saturday, April 13, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/13/2024 UTC) at LFL - Glencourt Dr (1130) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.