Hold The Dream

by Barbara Taylor Bradford | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 4, 2024
1986 Bantam paperback of the 1985 sequel, in which our aging heroine is transferring her 50-year family reign to her granddaughter. This worn old copy came from Anne's Book Rack in Davis, California, some hundred miles east of here. I found this copy a couple days ago in the Lamson Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

Edit April 25, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #7868 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/25/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3881 Lyman Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.