The Netanyahus

by Joshua Cohen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSandyPAwing of Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on 4/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSandyPAwing from Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, April 4, 2024
I purchased this book back in May, 2022 when the Pulitzer Prize for Literature was announced. Not sure why I neglected to register it then. I like to support the winning author, in my small way, by splurging on a new book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSandyPAwing at Key West, Florida USA on Friday, April 5, 2024
My goodness, I totally agree with multiple reviews on GoodReads saying I have no idea how this book works, but it really does! Brilliant. Intellectual, complex yet enjoyable. Not sure why it took me so long to read but perfect timing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSandyPAwing at Green Parrot Little Free Library in Key West, Florida USA on Friday, April 5, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/5/2024 UTC) at Green Parrot Little Free Library in Key West, Florida USA

I enjoy buying and releasing quality books for free to help make the world a library. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - it’s easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

“When we read together, we connect. Together, we see the world. Together, we see one another.” ~Kate DiCamillo, a storyteller