The Pearl Diver

by Sujata Massey | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Gizmopuddy of Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on 4/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Gizmopuddy from Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Thursday, April 4, 2024
Registering to release

Journal Entry 2 by Gizmopuddy at Fallon & Byrne in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, April 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/4/2024 UTC) at Fallon & Byrne in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, gizmopuddy, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Romney at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
Thank you for giving us this book when we had lunch. It will be released at the convention in Tampere :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Romney at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/18/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 5 by wingPaulanniwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Picked the book from the buffet at the Convention, thank you for sharing it.
I have read a couple of books by Sujata Massey set in India, but none of the Rei Shimura series, so will be happy to get acquainted with her.