Emerald

by Phyllis A. Whitney | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 044920099x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 4, 2024
1983 Fawcett Crest paperback of the 1982 tale of danger and love in the playground of the rich. I found this copy a couple days ago in the Lamson Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read:
1954 Mystery of the Black Diamonds [read 2024]
1958 The Moonflower [read 2013]
1969 The Winter People [read 2020]
1977 The Stone Bull [read 2021]

Edit April 25, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2153 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 wks ago (4/25/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 7281 Saroni Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!