The Garden of Evening Mists

by Tan Twan Eng | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1905802706 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 4/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 3, 2024
Acquired for NSS purposes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024
Thank you so much for this wishlist book and all the other lovely goodies!

Journal Entry 3 by wingApoloniaXwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
I just realised that there's another book by Tan Twang Eng on my wishlist and that I've already read this one more than ten years ago, when it came out. But never mind, it's even on a Finnish Bookcrosser's wishlist - so I'll try to find someone who might get it to them...

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

This book is trying to hitch a ride to thy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingtoukokuuwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
I'll be glad to take this to thy when we meet again. Thank you for a lovely book cover / dust jacket (?) Apoloniax! And great to meet you at the Tampere Convention!