Fry's Ties

by Stephen Fry | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDutchbladwing of Roosendaal , Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 4/2/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingDutchbladwing from Roosendaal , Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, April 2, 2024
The life and times of a tie collection

Journal Entry 2 by wingDutchbladwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

A book that was on two wishlists. First come, first released.
Released on the Table of Surprises in the RABCK-room
MAKE THE WORLD A LIBRARY

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Thanks Dutchblad! I remember thinking when young that it was a pity that women don't wear ties, because especially in Britain they sell very colourful or humourous ties which I never see on men - I wonder who buys them? Perhaps I will soon know!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, April 28, 2024
The book began in March 2020 due to Covid-19 lockdown, when people all over had more time in their hands to organize their cupboards and make internet postings about their findings. Fry found a lot of ties and after the 100th posting was asked to do a book of them.
I'm merely on page 50/255 and this has been an entertaining read so far, believe it or not. I would not have paid the asked 14,99£ for it, but as a bookcrosser, I didn't have to.