Travelling Companions

by Antoni Jach | Travel |
ISBN: 9781925760804 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 3/31/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 31, 2024
Given to me in a box of books for Bookcrossing by my daughter’s employer.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/4/2024 UTC) at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me and previous readers know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it; you are under no obligation to read it.
Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous and members have been releasing books all over the world for more than 20 years.
If you choose to become a member you will also be able to follow this book’s future story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 4, 2024
Caught today at Riddik Cafe.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 15, 2024
An unusual read, delightful in many way, funny and confronting. I love the message to Barney from the author. If my neighbour fixed our back fence I would definitely give him a copy of my book, if I had written one!!!

Released 3 wks ago (5/23/2024 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.