Seven Days in May

by Fletcher Knebel, Charles W. Bailey II | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/21/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 21, 2024
From a box of books we pulled from the attic in our neighbors' house when they were preparing to sell it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Courthouse Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 25, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/25/2024 UTC) at Courthouse Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on the bench in the bus stop shelter at the corner of the park.

Released for the 2024 April Showers/May Flowers challenge and for the 2024 Movie Books challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!