Junky

by William S. Burroughs | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing of Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on 4/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing from Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Thursday, April 4, 2024
zu behändigen im bärigen Stübchen für Mitglieder - it waits in the cupboard for members to be picked up in beautiful Appenzellerland.

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Du hast ein Buch gefunden, willkommen bei Bookcrossing! Es wird Dir hoffentlich gefallen. Behalte es solange Du willst, und lass es wieder frei, wenn es gelesen ist. Wir freuen uns auf jeden Eintrag, möchten wissen, wie es dem Buch geht, wo es sich gerade befindet. (Anonyme Eintrage sind ok, oder denk Dir einen lustigen Namen aus und werde Mitglied unserer grossen weltweiten BC-Gemeinschaft.)

*****************
You found this book, I hope you enjoy it. Make a journal entry and let us know where you found it and how you'd liked it - and maybe what you plans are with it (anonymous is ok - or think of a cute name and sign up for free and become part of our great bookcrossing community). Bookcrossing is free and it's great fun!
Hilfe für Newbies: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/14/510414

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, April 22, 2024
Took this at the BC Con and realized I have too many books. Will take this to Tallinn and release it, hopefully.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Tallink Star in Tallinn, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- Estonia on Monday, April 22, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/23/2024 UTC) at Tallink Star in Tallinn, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- Estonia

It was a rainy day so didn't get to release this book while in town. Left on the ship on the way back to Helsinki. Hope it doesn't get thrown out.

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!