Who Was Kobe Bryant?

by Ellen Labrecque | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bluemozaik of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/9/2024
Journal Entry 1 by bluemozaik from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 9, 2024
Purchased from Goodwill in Rockville in December 2023. I'm reading my way through the WhoHQ series in order to put more children's books into Little Free Libraries. I'm not a sports fan, so I learned a lot about Kobe and basketball from this book.

Released 2 mos ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This will be available at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival.

If you find this book in the wild, please make a journal entry so I can see its journey!

Journal Entry 3 by bluemozaik at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This was leftover at the end of the Kensington Book Festival. It will get another chance at the Gaithersburg festival in May.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 24, 2024
This softcover (c. 2020) was brought to me by BookCrosser 6of8 after a very rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival this past weekend. Thank you for this book.