The Edge

by Dick Francis | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 3/9/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 9, 2024
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Reading Retreat in Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Monday, March 25, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (3/25/2024 UTC) at Reading Retreat in Greensborough, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, May 15, 2024
Francis trades the typical setting of the English world for the Canadian countryside, as seen by rail. The hero is, as usual, quietly competent and interesting. Although written to his usual style with some hurt received. A good read!

Released 1 mo ago (5/23/2024 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -

Journal Entry 5 by Cudgee at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 24, 2024
Not sure if I have read this one.

Released 3 wks ago (5/27/2024 UTC) at Schokolade Little Street Library in Wantirna South, Victoria Australia

Release #304...