A Clash of Kings

by George R. R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/7/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, March 7, 2024
2011 Bantam paperback of the 1999 entry in the Game of Thrones series. This copy is a tie-in to the HBO Television series. I found this copy today in the lower Brown Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1977 Dying of the Light [read 2015]
1981 Sandkings (story collection) [n/a]
1982 Fevre Dream [read 2021]
1985 Nightflyers (story collection) [n/a]
1996 A Game of Thrones [read 2022]

Edit April 10, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs impossibly long, at almost a thousand pages. I currently have this ranked at #8096 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 mos ago (4/10/2024 UTC) at LFL - Redwood Rd (20080) Faith Lutheran Church #36812 in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!