How to train your dragon

by DreamWorks | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781912396443 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 3, 2024
Unlock the chest and discover the wonderful world of Treasure Cove Stories. An enduring and engaging collection of stories to share, featuring well-loved characters and beautiful illustrations. These timeless books will nurture a child's imagination and help develop a lifelong love of reading.

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 3, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!