Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

by J. K. Rowling | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 3, 2024
When a letter arrives for unhappy but ordinary Harry Potter, a decade-old secret is revealed to him that apparently he's the last to know. His parents were wizards, killed by a Dark Lord's curse when Harry was just a baby, and which he somehow survived. Escaping his hideous Muggle guardians for Hogwarts, a wizarding school brimming with ghosts and enchantments, Harry stumbles upon a sinister adventure when he finds a three-headed dog guarding a room on the third floor. Then he hears of a missing stone with astonishing powers which could be valuable, dangerous, or both.

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 3, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!