Healed Your Miracle Awaits

by Sara O'Meara | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 3, 2024
This one appeared in my Little Free Library. But I don't accept religious books; my users never take them out. So I plan to release this one to a Little Free Library at a church.

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library #64059, Emmanuel Episcopal in Harrisonburg, Virginia USA

This book will be in the Little Free Library in front of Emmanuel Episcopal church.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!