Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

Train

by Charles A. Temple | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 039569826X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 3, 2024
This hardcover (c. 1996) is just one of a trunkload of books given to me for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from BookCrosser SweetBabyJane and her husband. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. Train is a town in the Bayern region of Germany.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 13, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.