Spot's Bedtime Storybook

by Eric Hill | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLaydee2017wing of Ikamatua, West Coast New Zealand on 2/29/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaydee2017wing from Ikamatua, West Coast New Zealand on Thursday, February 29, 2024
Released as part of the, 2024 In Memory of Laydee release challenge.

I have had this book for a while. Time to be on a new adventure.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLaydee2017wing at Tasman Agriculture Centre in Ikamatua, West Coast New Zealand on Thursday, February 29, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/29/2024 UTC) at Tasman Agriculture Centre in Ikamatua, West Coast New Zealand

Hello lovely reader,

In your hands is a free gift. You can keep my dream alive by reading and releasing. Although, the choice is yours. You can keep it, read it, pass this book on or wild release.

If you're choosing wild release, think of places where people stop and take a moment. Some examples are, tourists spots, statues, restaurants, cafes, train stations and free libraries. Don't forget you can add a journal entry before releasing.

I hope you enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLaydee2017wing at Darfield Bakery in Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, April 7, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/8/2024 UTC) at Darfield Bakery in Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand

Hello lovely reader,

I hope you enjoy this book.