Diary of a Wimpy Kid # 3 - The Last Straw

by Jeff Kinney | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Bookgirrl of Acton, Ontario Canada on 2/28/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Bookgirrl from Acton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 28, 2024
I really like these books. They've been around since the 1990's when my son and daughter were young. Some fun and goofy and weird stories! This book was a discard from Glen Wms. P.S. in Georgetown, Ontario.

Journal Entry 2 by Bookgirrl at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada

Dear Finder of this book: You and your child have found a free "travelling" book, registered on Bookcrossing.com. What is Bookcrossing? It is a world-wide book lover's group. It is basically geo-caching for books. It is free, anonymous and aims "to make the whole world a library". It also fosters a love of reading by leaving free books in public places. Please take a moment to make a Journal Entry (see label inside the cover) so we know it's been found. When you are done with the book, "set it free" and help its journey continue.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at TORONTO, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 17, 2024
We haven't finished the book but we know it will be funny. The book has good vibes! Enjoy