A Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors

by Colleen Sell | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 2/27/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 27, 2024
From the books I received from the next door neighbors when they sold their house.

Released 2 mos ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 10, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book was left over at the end of the Kensington Book Festival. It will be given a second chance to find a new home at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Released 1 mo ago (5/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - #179932 (Springfield Town Center) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I spotted an almost empty Little Free Library today at the mall. Luckily, I had a car full of books left over from the Gaithersburg Book Festival last Saturday. So I grabbed a bunch and filled the LFL up! This is one of the lucky books at the top of one of the boxes that was chosen.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!