Lullaby

by Jane Orcutt | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LGinder on 6/1/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LGinder on Tuesday, June 1, 2004
"Dear Baby Girl, In all of fifteen years of growing up, I never once thought about what it'd be like for a new mama to leave the hospital with baby in another pair of arms." Merilee only wants the best for the child she cannot keep. Nora only dreams of being a mother to a child of her own. A tender love story of mother and child - and two women brought together by the pain of shatttered dreams and the promise of a new beginning.

I found this at the library bookstore and thought I would RABCK it to a young teen in this situation. Well I changed my mind after reading it as it doesn't turn out like you'd think. Moving story, you'll need kleenex!

Released on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 at Private Release in Rancho Santa Margarita, California USA.

Journal Entry 3 by LGinder on Tuesday, June 1, 2004
This was my 200th book registered! RABCK'ing it to luv2read57. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by luv2read57 from Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, June 19, 2004
Very quick read the ending wasn't what I expected. Thanks LGinder for sharing.

Released on Sunday, June 27, 2004 at Cleary Cleaners on Mast Road in Manchester, New Hampshire USA.

Will be leaving on shelf with magazines after 8 am today.