A Monk's Guide to A Clean House and Mind

by Shoukei Matsumoto | Home & Garden |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 2/24/2024
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2024
I really enjoyed this wee book. Some interesting insights into Buddhism as well as the cleaning tips. Plan to save this one for the Random Book Box.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/13/2024 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Mankyi (FINALLY!) Happy reading. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingMankyiwing at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, April 26, 2024
Thank you for sending this book to me! Unfortunately, it didn't make it to Zurich on time for the Convention in Tampere, but I will read it and take it with me to the meetup in London next month.

Update: it was interesting to lead about the Zen monks' way of life. Totally different from Tibetan Buddhism! :) I also found myself using my feather sweeper to brush of spider webs at 12 AM one night after reading it!:))

Released 4 wks ago (5/22/2024 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

At the meetup

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2024
Picked up at the meet up with Mankyi

Released 4 wks ago (5/23/2024 UTC) at Care package , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will go to Yogiberri when I next send her a parcel.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the BCUK Durham Unconvention from 20-22 September 2024