sees behind trees

by Michael Dorris | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/23/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, February 23, 2024
1999 Scholastic trade paperback of the 1996 tale of a nearsighted native boy with a special skill, who gets invited to go on a journey to a mysterious land filled with challenges and dangers. I found this copy today in the Laurel Elementary School Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1991 The Crown of Columbus [read 2022]

Edit February 27, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for young readers, and it runs short. I currently have this ranked at #7848 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2024 UTC) at LFL - Gliddon Street (19019) #36527 in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.