Me and My Little Brain

by John D. Fitzgerald | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/21/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2024
1979 Yearling paperback of the 1971 sequel, in which the little brother J. D. sets out to step into the elder genius' place, although without the needed instincts of a real con man. But maybe his big heart can give him the edge. I found this copy today in the Crown Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read:
1967 The Great Brain [read 2021]

Edit February 25, 2024: This was fun, but I just ended for time. It's for younger readers, and runs short. I currently have this ranked at #7815 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (2/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - Maxwell Park (children's books) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!