The Adventures of Captain Underpants

Thanks for helping me celebrat
by Dav Pilkey | Children's Books |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 5/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, May 11, 2024
"Meet Captain Underpants!
George and Harold have created the greatest superhero in the history of their school... and now they're about to bring him to life!
His true identity is so secret, even HE doesn't know who he is!"

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (5/14/2024 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent this WishList book as a Birthday Group present... with some little extras.
Happy birthday, and enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingMary-Twing at Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, June 9, 2024
Many thanks, dear Bookworm-lady, for this wishlist book you've sent for my birthday! Also, thanks for the nice card and the delicious smelling set of candles!
I really like your present - and actually I already read the Captain Underpants story straight away... it was just perfect as it is light and funny reading just at the right time :)

The book was on my wishlist after reading another book about the banned books in US schools and it is part of the banned books - as anticipated without any valid reason in my opinion.
Captain Underpants is a very funny and nicely written and drawn adventure for kids I really enjoyed.