Clues in the Shadows

by Kathleen Ernst | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/7/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
2009 American Girl paperback in the Molly Mystery series set in the homefront of WWII. In this one, dad is back home, and Molly is still trying to help win the war, while some mystery person is sneaking into the backyard shed and messing with the scrap metal she has been been collecting for the war drive. I found this copy a couple months ago in the Redwood Heights Rec Center Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
2005 A Spy on the Home Front [read 2023]

Edit May 29, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for younger readers and runs a bit short. I currently have this ranked at #7565 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - 403 Perkins Street in Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/29/2024 UTC) at LFL - 403 Perkins Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.