OUTLINE

by Rachel Cusk | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSandyPAwing of Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on 2/6/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSandyPAwing from Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
I grew fascinated by Rachel Cusk after reading a profile of her in The New Yorker. I read “Kudos”, the third book in her trilogy and have wanted to read the others after that. Happy to find this, the first one, at the Friends of Key West Library Book Sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSandyPAwing at Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 10, 2024
On the front cover: “Spend much time with this novel and you’ll become convinced that [Rachel Cusk] is one of the smartest writers alive.” -Heidi Julavits, The New York Times Book Review (Editors’ Choice)

I must agree. I read KUDOS, the 3rd in this trilogy, a while back but this one convinced me Rachel Cusk is now one of my favorite authors.

This is a different kind of novel which makes me like it even more. The stories we tell ourselves and others. Brilliant.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSandyPAwing at Palmyra Post Office in Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 20, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/20/2024 UTC) at Palmyra Post Office in Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA

Placed in the Little Free Library near the entry to the Post Office.

Enjoy!

“When we read together, we connect. Together, we see the world. Together, we see one another.” ~Kate DiCamillo, a storyteller