She-Hulk by Rainbow Rowell Vol. 2: Jen of Hearts

Registered by eddiejc1 of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 1/29/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eddiejc1 from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2024
I was already a fan of the character, She-Hulk, before I read this series, but Rainbow Rowell has made me a fan of her writing. I hope giving this away in a Free Little Library will encourage new fans to check out this series, as well as Rowell's other books, not all of which are graphic novels.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Thanks for this graphic novel (c. 2022), eddiejc1. I hope to release it very soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the words HEART and EAR.

--------------------------------------