Lud-in-the-Mist

by Hope Mirrlees | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Bought in a charity shop

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, May 23, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/23/2024 UTC) at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to Sparkish with a few other books.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the BCUK Durham Unconvention from 20-22 September 2024

Journal Entry 3 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 25, 2024
Received today with lots of other books. Thank you so much for being so generous!