Endless Love

by Scott Spencer | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 5/24/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, May 24, 2024
“Scott Spencer writes about love’s tenacity with passionate intensity….From his remarkable opening sentence he had me in thrall.”
—Newsweek

First published three decades ago, and hailed as “one of the best books of the year” by the New York Times, here is the classic novel that first established Scott Spencer as “the contemporary American master of the love story”(Publishers Weekly). With more than 2,000,000 copies sold worldwide and translated into more than 20 languages, Spencer’s Endless Love is a breathtaking story of teenage passion and obsession. The Washington Post called this unforgettable reading experience, “akin to the legendary thrill of riding a roller-coaster.” Endless Love is eternal—and as moving and satisfying as ever before.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Released 3 wks ago (5/24/2024 UTC) at Book Nook - Adara Spa on Peace St in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing #adaraspa https://goo.gl/1syyky