The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

by Ira Steven Behr | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by LFLHunter of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by LFLHunter from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 30, 2023
Review: I was given this copy of this book. I actually read this book a couple other times, once as a young adult, and another time when my youngest child read it. I'll give it another whirl then release it, or pass it along.

I am aware making this book into a Bookcrossing book is in violation of several Rules of Acquisition. This tiny little book is worthy of a laugh, and perhaps quoting from time to time.

Book Overview: The Ferengi are greedy, avaricious, ruthless, cowardly and completely unscrupulous. For centuries the famous Ferengi Rules of Acquisition have been the guiding principles of the galaxy's most successful entrepreneurs. These 285 Rules of Acquisition range from,
#1 "Once you have their money, never give it back."
to
#21 "Never place friendship before profit."
These rules and hundreds more have taken many successful Ferengi to new frontiers of profit.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcestmoiwing at Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 15, 2024
Thank you for this cute little book. I am a Trekkie - you were right. Although DS9 is not my favourite franchise, Quark is one of my favourite characters from the TNG universe.

I think my favourite is "Satisfaction is not guaranteed".

Journal Entry 3 by wingcestmoiwing at LFL - 671 Bendamere Ave in Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2024 UTC) at LFL - 671 Bendamere Ave in Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

If you found this at a LFL (Little Free Library) or other book exchange shelf, then you already have BookCrossing spirit! So why not join us in making the whole world a library?

If you have a moment, we'd love you to let us know you have the book as we're keen to follow its journey. You can even post a review when you've read it before passing it on to the next lucky person or if you love it, it's yours to keep!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!