You Can Yo-Yo!

by Bruce Weber | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/2/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
This softcover (c. 1998) is from a trunkful of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from the stewards of Parkside Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

My six-year-old granddaughter chose to take this book home with her two days ago after our Shabbat dinner together.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word CAN.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 27, 2024
I'm not sure how, but this book ended up in our Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I guess my granddaughter changed her mind about keeping this book! I selected this book from the bookshelf of our Little Free Library to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library At My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the