In Danger's Hour

by Douglas Reeman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by parrish of Castro Valley, California USA on 12/10/2023
Journal Entry 1 by parrish from Castro Valley, California USA on Sunday, December 10, 2023
Read a long time ago. Many of Reeman's books are quite similar, but in general it is "comfort reading."

Journal Entry 2 by parrish at Little Free Library - 2626 Grove Way in Castro Valley, California USA on Monday, December 11, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/11/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2626 Grove Way in Castro Valley, California USA

Let at Grove Way Little Library

Journal Entry 3 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Thursday, December 21, 2023
1990 Jove paperback of the 1988 WWII naval combat tale of a tiny warship under sealed orders in the Mediterranean at the head of the Allies' desperate invasion of Italy. I found this copy yesterday in the Grove Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read:
1978 Strike From the Sea [read 2023]

Edit January 10, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2227 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (1/10/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3801 Lakeshore Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!