A Spy on the Home Front

by Alison hart | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 12/10/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, December 10, 2023
2005 American Girl paperback of the entry in A Molly Mystery series. In this one, Molly is on her grandparents' farm in 1944 when her army pilot aunt brings wartime trouble. I found this pristine copy a couple weeks ago in the Redwood Heights Rec Center Little Free Library.

Edit December 17, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. There is a nice Afterword by the author explaining some of the war facts relevant to the story. It's for younger readers, and runs short. I currently have this ranked at #7420 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Mokelumne Ave (6521) in Oakland, California USA on Sunday, December 17, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/17/2023 UTC) at LFL - Mokelumne Ave (6521) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.