The Dolls' House

by Rumer Godden | Children's Books |
Registered by beeofgoodcheer of Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on 12/9/2023
Journal Entry 1 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, December 9, 2023
One of my favourite children's books. Which explains a lot!

Journal Entry 2 by beeofgoodcheer at Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 10, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/9/2023 UTC) at Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom

Happy trails, little book! I hope you have an interesting journey!

Journal Entry 3 by IpswichIzzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Picked up at the monthly meeting. Wondering what I'll learn about beeofgoodcheer when I read this!

Journal Entry 4 by IpswichIzzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
It's a children's book, so it's a quick read. I can't recall reading any books when I was a child that were about toys and their interactions with the real world. But, as I was a bit of a tomboy, nobody would have thought to give me a book about dolls and their doll house. It is an enjoyable story, although it does have a bit of a macabre twist at the end!

Journal Entry 5 by IpswichIzzy at Caffe Nero IP1 Bookcrossing Zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Released 6 mos ago (12/27/2023 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 Bookcrossing Zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!