The Wedding Challenge

by Candace Camp | Romance |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/8/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023
Forgot to register this

I enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/8/2023 UTC) at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent to Flutterbies9

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 3 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023
Arrived today in the post. I think that must be the fastest pigeon yet!!