Family Album

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PaigeTurner124 of Cibolo, Texas USA on 5/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by PaigeTurner124 from Cibolo, Texas USA on Sunday, May 30, 2004
In memory of Laura Fraga. Born November 4, 1920, died April 25, 2004. This book belonged to Laura. She was a veracious reader and I know she would be glad that her books will continue to bring happiness to others after her passing.

Journal Entry 2 by PaigeTurner124 at Espada National Historical Park in San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, May 30, 2004
Released on Sunday, May 30, 2004 at Espada National Historical Park in San Antonio, Texas USA.

MEMORIAL DAY RELEASE at Espada National Historical Park located at Mission Pkwy (aka Padre Dr) at SE Military Dr! MAJOR BOOK RELEASE, COME CHECK IT OUT! Mingle with fellow BookCrossers and help spread the word from 1pm - 9pm.

Journal Entry 3 by PaigeTurner124 from Cibolo, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 08, 2004
This was left over from our Memorial Day Project so I grabbed it. I plan on leaving it in a cache. Go to www.geocaching.com for more information on geocaching!

Journal Entry 4 by PaigeTurner124 at It's Greek To Me in San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Released on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 at about 6:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at It's Greek To Me in San Antonio, Texas USA.