The Avignon Affair

by Gary McAvoy | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1954123213 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 12/8/2023
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, December 8, 2023
A corpse cloaked in secrets rests in an ancient tomb deep beneath Notre-Dame Cathedral, but its identity remains elusive. One priest is determined to find out who the dead man is and what he's hiding...

Father Michael Dominic is called to France for an unusual assignment. A fourteenth-century bishop was found in a crypt buried under the burnt remnants of Notre-Dame-but he's wearing the ring of a cardinal, and two parchment scrolls had been hidden in his garment sleeve. Who was this 700-year-old custodian of carefully guarded secrets?

Once Father Dominic decodes the rolled scrolls, long-hidden confessions are exposed that throw France into political turmoil while creating havoc within Dominic's own team of friends. Relationships are tested and shocking new revelations emerge in The Avignon Affair.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Goodwill in Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, December 9, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/9/2023 UTC) at Goodwill in Brick, New Jersey USA

Clearing out the bookshelves at work. I thought someone might want to read this one. Donating to the local Goodwill for someone to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey through the world. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!