Snow Drop Volume 2

by Kyung-Ah Choi | Romance |
Registered by RickSilva of Wilbraham, Massachusetts USA on 12/7/2023
Journal Entry 1 by RickSilva from Wilbraham, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, December 7, 2023
Clearing out some books that were in my storage unit. This will be released at a Little Free Library somewhere in New England. My complete review is here.

Journal Entry 2 by RickSilva at Little Free Library, Vernwood Dr in Vernon, Connecticut USA on Sunday, December 10, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/11/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library, Vernwood Dr in Vernon, Connecticut USA

Added to the Little Free Library on Vernwood Dr., Vernon CT USA.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, December 25, 2023
I swung by this LFL while en route to my sister's in New York for Christmas, to drop off some books - and was pleased to find this one still in the cache. Nabbed it to bring home.

It's the second book in a 12-volume manhwa series, with a starcrossed-lovers plot and loads of angst, dark family secrets, and some very pouty characters. [OK, some of that is the art-style, but seriously, few of these characters seem to be having a good time, at least not for more than a panel or two in a row.] Their friend-group features some good eggs and a lot of mean-kid/bullying ones, and overall it makes me glad I'm not a teenager anymore {wry grin}.

I know from having read the final volumes that the main characters survive and get together - but it's hard-won, and they have to go through quite the gamut of soap-opera-level traumas. (*two* characters in comas? Really?) But some of the artwork is lovely...

Released 2 mos ago (12/26/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library, Dunshire Dr in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

** Released for the 2023 D for December challenge. **